Wednesday 7 December 2016

Jim Carrey : 'It's Always Worth Losing.' [Motivational Speech 2016 | *HD*]

Jim Carrey speaks about that following your heart is always worth losing. This motivational speech is quiet different from the content you're used to on this channel. I hope you will just ignore it instead of hating on it, as this is just meant to be a positive message. And to be honest, I really think that behind every sport - especially bodybuilding - there's a mind thinking JUST LIKE THIS. So ultimately... it's related to sports as well. I do these videos for fun, because I want to share some positivity. Glad if you like it.

CREDITS :

Jim Carrey

movieclips from:

The Truman Show

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Interviews from:

Jim Carrey on Charlie Rose (2001)

Inside The Actor's Studio

60 Minutes

SONG :

An amazing ambient tribute to the soundtrack of HALO

by Zave addition I just wanted to admit that I really love the positive way Jim Carrey reflects about life in most of the interviews he gave in the past. I think his way of seeing things is quiet motivational and can be transferred to most, if not all, aspects of life - which is why I did this video in the end.. this something motivational to me and I stand behind the message with all my heart.

xMASSIVE

Find more great videos like this at Success Learned

No comments:

Post a Comment