Monday 12 December 2016

77 ★POWERFUL★ Abundance Affirmations - Manifest Wealth Law of Attraction Prosperity Affirmations 14

These prosperity affirmations will help you attract unlimited abundance, wealth, and money into your life!! The Law of Attraction in action. 77 ★POWERFUL★ Abundance Affirmations - Manifest Wealth Money Law of Attraction Prosperity Affirmations 14.

Like My Content? Subscribe for More Success and

77 ★POWERFUL★ Abundance Affirmations - Manifest Wealth Money Law of Attraction Prosperity Affirmations 14

Thank you for watching Growing Forever

THE 77 AFFIRMATIONS:

Accumulating money comes easy to me.

It is so easy for me to become a millionaire.

Wealth comes to me from many sources.

I love my abundance.

I am happy being rich.

I am grateful to be wealthy.

Prosperity follows everything I do.

I always have more than enough money.

I welcome abundance into my life.

I am free to accumulate wealth.

I enjoy sharing my wealth.

My wealth allows me to do whatever I want.

I am proud to be wealthy.

I am a millionaire.

I use money to make the world a better place.

My prosperity thoughts create my prosperous world.

I am grateful for my wealth.

I allow wealth to shine through me.

Abundance flows to me.

I am successful.

Wealth flows to me easily and abundantly.

I prosper in my finances.

I welcome wealth with open arms.

Being wealthy and staying wealthy is in my nature, therefore I am always wealthy.

Everything I need in life is mine.

I invite wealth into my life.

I am successful because I know what I want and I ask for it.

I am prosperous.

Each day my life is filled with wonderful abundance.

I believe I have the right to be prosperous, abundant, and successful.

I am growing spiritually, emotionally, and financially.

I absolutely attract abundance.

Abundance is within me, abundance is around me.

I allow myself to have the good things in life, and I enjoy them.

The Universe wants me to have great abundance.

I am skilled at creating assets that make me wealthy.

I use money to make the world a better place.

My wealth continues to grow.

My prosperous thoughts create my prosperous world.

I give thanks for my incredibly prosperous life, and the prosperity yet to come.

I always have enough money to fulfill my needs.

I am full of money making ideas.

I feel wealthy and successful.

My circumstances are changing, and prosperity is flowing into my life.

Great wealth is flowing to me now.

I am filled with great abundance now.

Unexpected income flows to me.

I always feel wealthy.

I expand my awareness of the abundance around me.

Wealth and prosperity are circulating in my life.

Abundance around me, abundance within me, abundance through me.

I am more wealthy than I ever imagined.

My income is constantly increasing.

I was born to be prosperous.

All things I seek are now seeking me.

Abundance flows easily when I relax and let it happen.

I can easily imagine myself having limitless abundance.

I allow the universe to bless me with great abundance now.

I am easily led to the abundance I desire.

My good now flows to me in streams of success, happiness, and abundance.

I love the idea of having truly effortless abundance.

Being gratefull for all that I have draws even more abundance into my life.

I will live the abundant life.

I am a money magnet, and money is constantly attracted to me.

I focus on abundance, and it is drawn to me.

I define success my way, and I create it.

Perfect abundance is my chosen reality.

I draw the highest, best, and most prosperous minded people to me.

Abundance is my divine birthright.

I am successful because I know what I want, and I ask for it.

My life is prosperous.

It is easy for me to create wealth.

All I have to do is ask for abundance and allow it to flow into my life.

Each day, my life is filled with the wonders and magic of abundance.

I dissolve all false messages around creating wealth.

All resistance to prosperity has dissolved, I am open to being wealthy.

I was wealthy yesterday, I am wealthy today, and I will be wealthy tomorrow.

Great job !!!

"Silver Blue Light" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Find more great videos like this at Success Learned

No comments:

Post a Comment