Wednesday 30 November 2016

Draw my mind 1 | Law of attraction -TAG- (SUB Español)

Hello, my sweet friends! Today I will do something so many people requested for years, explaining the Law of Attraction. This is a series of videos I came up with where I basically draw what is on my mind and I invite every person in the ASMR Community to try it out! Consider yourself tagged if you like this concept! I think it is really interesting and fun, so I hope you'll enjoy it! Have a fantastic day and thank you for being so special! Meow!

Hola a todos! Hoy voy a hacer algo que ustedes me han pedido tantas veces en estos años! Este es el primer vídeo de una serie que quiero llamar Draw My Mind, donde iré dibujando cosas que estuve pensando. También quería invitar a toda la comunidad ASMR a hacer esto si les gusta el concepto! Espero que les guste este vídeo, ha sido muy interesante y divertido para mí!

Muchos besos

Meow!

Kiki

BLOG: hermetickitten@gmail.com

Twitter: @hermetickitten

Instagram: Kikihermetickitten

Patreon: Hermetic Kitten

Facebook: Hermetic Kitten

Find more great videos like this at Success Learned

No comments:

Post a Comment