Wednesday 23 November 2016

Best Motivational Speech Compilation Ever #3 - WAKE UP - 30-Minute Motivation Video #3

RISE AND SHINE! The 3rd Ultimate 30-Minute Motivational Speech Compilation is here! After watching 100's of videos I have hand selected the best Motivational Videos that I have ever heard and that I continue to listen to every day to get me motivated!

I combined these videos so it would be easier to listen to them together. I also put together a number of the video clips myself.

Follow us to keep motivated:

FACEBOOK: to this everyday for motivation to achieve your dreams and be successful!

I receive no compensation for these videos, the original individual makers make the money from the ads. I put them together because its better than a playlist.

Subscribe, Rate and Comment for more!

Video/Speech #1: Rise and Shine - Red Productions

Video/Speech #2: Mindshift - Ping Pong Studios

Video/Speech #3: Best Motivational Video - Mateusz M

Video/Speech #4: Never Quit - MotivationGrid

Video/Speech #5: Unbroken - HES19Motivation

Video/Speech #6: Pain - RousseBen Motivation

Video/Speech #7: Entrepreneur - Fearless Motivation

Video/Speech #8: Rise and Grind - Beats Reloaded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Our purpose, when making Motivational Minute videos, is NOT to steal other people's videos, but to make quality educational Motivational video versions and share these with our viewers.

Our videos are protected under the fair-use Act.

If you are the legal content owner of any videos posted into this channel please message me and I can link your channel here and in the video or discuss taking the video down

Find more great videos like this at Success Learned

No comments:

Post a Comment