Tuesday 3 April 2018

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION: How I Use It & My Experiences! | Emily Ann

Thank you guys so much for watching the second video as a part of my REAL TALK series! I hope you all enjoyed and got something out of this video and that success and positivity continues to come into your life like it has to mine!! Give this video a thumbs up and subscribe!! I love youuuu! xx, Emily Ann Shaheen

1ST REAL TALK VIDEO: ME:

Instagram: @emilyannshaheen

Twitter: www.twitter.com/EmilyAnnShaheen

Snapchat: emily_ann6

Ask: ask.fm/emsha26

Questions Asked Frequently:

What's your ethnicity?

-I'm Palestinian

How old are you?

-I'm 19

What grade are you in?

-A sophomore in college

What camera do you use?

-The canon rebel t3i

What lens do you use?

- Sigma 30 mm 1.4

Find more great videos like this at Success Learned

No comments:

Post a Comment