Wednesday 7 December 2016

Best Motivational Video- Speeches Compilation Long

This is my official Patron page, any help will be appreciated. As always Thank you for all of your support.

Patreon: made this video while I was on my darkest days this video is not impacting the community on a wrong way and is only for motivational purposes. The videos that are inside of this compilations are not mine I just took a bunch of videos and put them together with a direct link to every video on this video. Please support the original maker of each video and Subscribe to them. If I missed a video please let me know so I can add it to the description. If anyone have any problem with a video and does not want your video on my video please email me at: motivationmore513@gmail.com and we will work something out.

Facebook page: bunch of videos put together for Motivation Please Rate comment and subscribe

Shorter Thomas: Jobs: Schwarzenegger: Stalone: Smith:

Muhammad Ali: Taffer: Carter: Hard Work: by me :)

Songs:

17:25 M83- Outro

26:05 Max Richter - On the Nature of Daylight

I'm not making any money for this video the ads you see is from the copyright owners.

Find more great videos like this at Success Learned

No comments:

Post a Comment